Deltaprintr will accept return on any non-clearance items ordered directly from Deltaprintr (accessory, unopened/unbuilt kit or assembled Deltaprintr 3D printers) within 30 days of delivery.
Only re-saleable, unmarked, undamaged, unaltered products will be eligible for refund. There is a 10% restocking fee on the product sale price. Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
Here are a few common reasons why we may not accept to process your return, please be sure to avoid this:
- 3D printer not returned in its original packaging.
- Items were loose inside packaging and “bounced around” during shipping. An example would be to throw your power supply into the box with the power cord instead of taking the time to properly secure it. It will bounce around during shipping and damage the printer. All components must be properly secured.
- If you are using tape, make sure it is blue painters tape. Tape that leaves residue or glue after being removed will damage the product.
- Aluminum bed or other components scratched or scuffed.
- Signs that the printer has been opened or tampered with.
Deltaprintr has the sole discretion to determine whether or not a returned product is eligible for refund. When returning products, please make sure that the product is properly and securely packaged to prevent any shipping damage. Failure to comply may result in denial of your refund and require you to pay additional shipping charges to then receive the item back.
Certain items may not be returned because they are deemed as a “consumable” and cannot be refurbished:
- Plastic filament
- Circuit boards
Deltaprintr does not accept returns for orders that were not placed directly with us. If an order was placed with a reseller/distributor, please see the reseller’s return policy and process the return with the reseller.
Once a kit/component has left our shop there is no way for us to know how it was handled. Therefore, only unopened, unbuilt kits that have no evidence of an attempted build or use will be accepted for return/refund. Things like opened/unsealed plastic bags, any marks on the components, etc. will result in no refund given on the kit. Should you purchase a kit and begin to assemble it, you will not be able to return that kit for refund.
Please contact us to discuss your return. If it is a simple fix, we may be able to help you without having to ship the item back.
If you would still like to ship the item back, please let us know and include a tracking number in your email and reason for return. Deltaprintr does not offer pre-paid postage to return items. You (the buyer) are responsible for shipping the item back to us. Once the item(s) has been returned to Deltaprintr, a refund will be processed accordingly after we inspect the product.
Deltaprintr does not have a retail location and items cannot be dropped off or picked up.